Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lost Button in St.Johns Newfoundland

I joined my husband who was attending a conference in St. Johns.   I try to pack light and realized when I got there that my only pair of slacks were missing a crucial button.

My husband dropped my off at the Avalon Mall and told me he'd join me later.  After seeking a place that sells buttons with no luck, I was directed to a Stitch It store.  The 2 women who worked there asked me to give over the slacks and wait in the change room.  Searching my purse there, I realized that I left my wallet in the hotel room.  The women smiled when I told them that I would have to wait for my husband to pay.  "No charge" they both said with a smile, "don't worry about it".  When my husband finally showed up, I tried to pay again but the ladies just said "welcome to Newfoundland".

No comments:

Post a Comment